Use our live booking system to secure your table in one of our restaurants. We do not book any tables in our bar or outside area.
We are currently limiting the amount of customers on our premises. Please follow the instructions throughout the building and the following guidance:
- Please book a table or approach the host desk to check availability for a sit-down meal, we ask you not to help yourself to a table as it may not have been properly sanitised for the next customer.
- One of our lovely hosts will direct you to a table where you will be encouraged to order online; disposable menus will be available on request.
- Please pay by contactless or card where possible.
- Observe the social distancing rules.
- We have spent a lot of time planning to reopen safely so everyone can experience a delicious sit-down meal again. We ask you to relax and enjoy your meal yet politely request you to remain sensible and kind to other customers and our staff members.
- Please do not try to go to the bar to order
- All tables will be limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The rule of 6 means we will not take bookings of more than 6 people. Please don’t try to book multiple tables to get around this rule.
- You must follow the government guidelines of who you can meet up with inside. As we will be encouraging all our customers to order through our website it will speed up the process if you register an account through the following link: https://menus.preoday.com/On-the-Waterfront-Exeter#/main/venue/signin
Please be aware these are very challenging times for everyone and it will take time for us all to adjust, so please be patient and kind to your server.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Please note we do not allow dogs, except guide dogs, into our restaurant rooms, but they are more than welcome in our first come first served bar area and outside on the terrace.