We are excited to be opening our doors from 2nd December in a safe and organised manner. There will be lots of changes to the way we serve you, so please bear with us and follow the guidelines below.
We are currently limiting the amount of customers on our premises. Please follow the instructions throughout the building and the following guidance:
1. Please book a table or approach the host desk to check availability for a sit-down meal, we ask you not to help yourself to a table as it may not have been properly sanitised for the next customer.
2. One of our lovely hosts will direct you to a table where you will be encouraged to order online; disposable menus will be available on request.
3. Please pay by contactless or card where possible.
4. Observe the social distancing rules.
5. We have spent a lot of time planning to reopen safely so everyone can experience a delicious sit-down meal again. We ask you to relax and enjoy your meal yet politely request you to remain sensible and kind to other customers and our staff members.
6. Please do not try to go to the bar to order
7. All tables will be limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
8. We are taking bookings of no more than 6 people on one table. You must follow the government guidelines of who you can meet up with inside.
9. Under tier 2 bookings must all be from the same household/support bubble and joining us for a meal.
As we will be encouraging all our customers to order through our website it will speed up the process if you register an account through the following link:
Please be aware these are very challenging times for everyone and it will take time for us all to adjust, so please be patient and kind to your server.
We look forward to welcoming you back.